Which One is a section created by ObrenTune and was added on July 9th, 2018.
This faded salmon section starts with a truss to the left on a starting platform that leads the player to three lines. One of the lines will not move when stepped on, while the other two will move and potentially fling you off. It then forks into two paths.
The first path goes to two more parts of guessing the right line, with an L shaped block between them. After the lines is a long, stationary, and curved block and a truss that leads the player to the next section.
The other path consists of six small blocks (three 2x1 stud, three 1x1 stud) that skips over the two sets of randomized lines and takes you to the long stationary block.
- Jump and hold forwards as you traverse the randomized line. Even if it is not the stationary block, jumping prevents you from putting your weight on the line for the entire time, minimizing its movement.
- It is not recommended to take the path with the small platforms as it takes longer and is very risky.
- This is the 17th and final section in The Tower of Hell.
- It used to be the 210th section in The Tower of Hell before it was reduced from 210 sections to 17 sections.
- Along with Constant and Maelstrom, this section is incompatible with all sections that end on the right because the trusses block you off meaning it causes a lot of incompatibilities.
- This is one of two vanilla sections to contain randomization, the other being Climb.
- This is also the only section in the game that has an element of guessing.
- The truss at the start is not properly aligned with the edge of the platform.
- It is possible to beat this section without jumping.