|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a deleted section which is scrapped and can no longer seen ingame unless it gets readded. Don't hesitate to edit this page if something is missing.
Wasp Nest is a now-removed section created by Theorywork on October 21, 2019.
The section starts with a ladder that leads up to a triangular platform to a honeycomb-like design for the platforms. A rotating neon spinner with six ends spin slowly. Some parts of the honeycomb have neon strips in which it forces players to navigate a specific direction. After the player is done navigating through the honeycomb, they would go onto the center platform that has a truss in which they would climb it. Once they reached the top, they have to jump onto a 2x2 studded brick onto a small staircase to the next section.
- On the honeycomb section, do not try to speed up the amount of time spent on this section as it is possible to die by the spinner.
- It used to be the 88th section in THE Tower of Hell.
- It is the only section which has a honeycomb hexagon arrangement base.
- Despite being one of the hardest, only 45% of Tower of Hell players fail to make it.
- It is the only section that spawns at first, third or fourth section of any tower except the tower from THE Tower of Hell.
- It suddenly got added into THE Tower of Hell so the section this replaced is unknown.
- This section was replaced by Goofy, a section created by DerHausaufgabe.