Wall Hug is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on November 18th, 2018.
This dark red section starts with 2 rectangular bricks which lead to 6 platforms with killpart strips on the side of the walls. Next, there are 2x2 bricks leading to some wedges. This leads to a rectangular brick with three killparts on it. Then, there are 3 more platforms attached to a wall with a killpart on top of it. The section ends with 2x2 bricks leading to the end of the section.
- Be careful not to hit the killpart on top of the wall when jumping on the wall platforms.
- You can high jump onto the wall and skip the 2x2 bricks.
- Using a jump booster may help you to skip most of the section. Just jump on the wall, then walk on it and jump to the 2x2 bricks to go to the next section.
- You can wrap around the killparts at the start using shift lock.
- This used to be the 187th section in The Tower of Hell.
- There are a few differences between the model and the section seen in-game.
- The end part used to end on the right rather than the middle.
- The second wall was raised higher in the model.
- This section is the same color as Crimson Dive, Red Cylinders of Doom and the modded section Ladders.
- This is Flre_ball's first section to get added to the game.