|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Volcano is a now-removed section created by ScripterAsh and was added on August 20th, 2018 and removed on December 24th, 2018.
This brown section contained a thin line that connected to a sloped platform where killparts would pop out and move up and down like a volcano.
The player would have to walk across the platform and dodge the killparts to make it to the end of the section.
This section was removed because the spikes would pop up from below the ground. This made the section extremely unpredictable as you could not see where they were going to come from.
You could also very easily make it through the section by going along the side, which defeated the purpose of the section.
- Make sure to get the timing right or you will be impaled from below/above.
- It is easier to walk along the edge of the platform.
- On the last killpart of the section, make sure to wait until the killpart is under the slope you need to walk on.
- This section was removed along with Frightning Lightning.
- This section was replaced by Spiked Up.
- Similarly to Smashing and Trapped Slope, this section used to cause incompatibility issues due to the killparts going over the height of the section.
- The slanted platform fully went into the starting and ending platforms rather than being lifted up a few studs and fully went into the end platform as seen in the latest versions of Volcano in-game.