|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Volcano is a now-removed section created by ScripterAsh and was added on August 20th, 2018 and removed on December 24th, 2018.
This brown section started with a platform above the creator value that lead to a sloped platform where killparts would pop out and move up and down. The player would have to walk across the slope and avoid the killparts to reach the end of the section.
This section was removed because the killparts would pop up from below the platform. This made the section extremely unpredictable as you could not see where they were going to come from.
You could also very easily make it through the section by going along the side, which defeated the purpose of the section.
- Make sure to get the timing right or you will be impaled from below/above.
- It is easier to walk along the edge of the platform.
- On the last killpart of the section, make sure to wait until the killpart is under the slope you need to walk on.
- You can skip the first platform by jumping straight onto the sloped platform.
- This used to be the 74th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section was removed along with Frightning Lightning.
- This section was replaced by Spiked Up.
- Similarly to Smashing and Trapped Slope, this section used to cause incompatibility issues due to the killparts going over the height of the section.
- The slanted platform fully went into the starting and ending platforms rather than being lifted up a few studs and fully went into the end platform as seen in the latest versions of Volcano in-game.