|"Where can I find this section?"|
This section was a modded section.
The Tower of Hell: Reborn mod has now been removed, this section can no longer be seen in Tower of Hell.
Up Beat Shuffle is a modded section created by Flre_Ball and was added on July 5th, 2019 and removed on April 30th, 2021.
This bright orange section starts out with a truss that has a killpart at the top, so you have to jump early. Then there is a "tree" of killparts, which you have to avoid.
Next, there is a spinning stick with killparts on it, so you have to move around with the stick to stay alive. Then, there is a truss the same as the first one, which then there are blocks shaped like a curve, which then will take you to a truss.
Finally, there are two killpart blocks to jump over, as well as two blocks like a staircase that will take you to the end of the section.
- This section might look a bit complicated, but it's actually very simple in game, so if it still looks complicated, look at the section before doing it.
- This is the last section alphabetically in Tower of Hell: Reborn.
- This section shares similarities to Points of the Compass.
- This is the only modded section by Flre_Ball.
- The section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.