Twister is a section created by damarioguy and was added on August 20th, 2018.
This faded baby blue section features a large spinning carousel-like object. Players need to hop inside and avoid neon blue poles, then climb trusses that lead to the roof of the Twister. It becomes harder because now there are spinning neon bricks. Some neon bricks have gaps and some are full. You may have to go backwards with the full bricks, but you jump over the neon bricks with gaps. After it, you get to a platform where you need to make a semi-wraparound to climb the trusses that lead to the end of the section.
- Use shift lock or first person so you can go sideways on the edge of the large killpart on both top and bottom parts of the carousel and pass the section a lot quicker; however, new players should not attempt this shortcut as it is very risky.
- With the low gravity mutator or a gravity coil, you can do a headhitter jump from the first to the second layer.
- This used to be the 157th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The carousel originally spun faster, it was nerfed as people were complaining about it being too hard and demanding for a removal.
- This section shares some similarities with Hole In The Wall and Maelstrom.
- The parts on this section were originally transparent and its name was "Transparent Twister", uwuPyxl removed the transparency from the parts and renamed the section to Twister.
- This and Hexagon Havoc are the only vanilla sections created by damarioguy.
- This section's killparts are translucent.