Truss Grapple is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on August 4th, 2021.
This red section starts with a set of three trusses. After the trusses comes a part and then one more truss. There is then a small platform that leads to a larger platform that leads to a small truss.
After that, there is a truss with a killpart at the top the player must jump over to reach a platform that leads to another platform that will take the player to a truss with three killparts branching out of the truss, the first killpart is very small, the second one is smaller than the first one and the last one extends from the truss to another truss the player must jump on.
After the second tuss, there is a small platform, but it's tricky, as it doesn't lead to anthing, meaning if the player falls to the platform, the player has to climb up the truss again. Finally, there are four single trusses with killparts between them the player must jump across. The trusses are right in front of the ending platform, meaning when the player is done jumping across the single trusses, the player has to jump on to the ending platform to reach the end of the section.
- Some of the jumps in this section are long, so take your time and time your jumps.
- There are a few differences between the section's model and the version seen in-game.
- The section's color was originally beige.
- There were several more killparts throughout the section in the original version.
- A long killpart extended through the first three trusses.
- There was a killpart underneath the fifth truss.
- Three killparts branched out from the side of the eigth truss.
- The last few trusses and killparts were placed against the walls in the original version, they were moved to prevent incompatibility.
- This section's killparts are collidable, meaning that if the invincibility mutator is applied, players can stand on the killparts without falling through.