Trenches is a section created by Nuyorkun and was added on August 27, 2019.
The section starts with 2 trusses, each leading to two identical paths on either side. Each of the paths has a "trench", which is a small drop with a spinning neon rectangle that you must drop down into and jump out of.
The two paths then merge into one with another trench with a rectangular neon spinner, this one is a bit harder than the smaller ones. Last, there is a long, flat neon spinner that you must jump over repeatedly. The section ends with a truss.
- Before jumping into the trench, wait until the neon spinner turns sideways before you jump into it, as this gives you more time to get across. The same tip applies to jump out of the trench.
- It is recommended to use the woman package avatar or skinny Rthro to decrease the hitbox.
- Be careful, after jumping out the last trench, your character is gonna probably grab the edge of the next jump.
- To counter grabbing the last ledge, face any direction that is not forward to prevent grabbing onto the ledge. It is recommended to face backward.
- Don't put any speed or jump boosts, also do not use any coils.
- With Low Gravity, you can jump over the hitboxes if you do it at the right time.
- This is the 85th section in THE Tower of Hell.
- This section is the halfway mark of THE Tower of Hell.
- When this section was first released, it's difficulty was considered Insane because it was very different section from the others, and players didn't know what to do. Its hitbox was also buggy initially. However, after a period of time, it got decreased to normal since players learned more about this section.