Trenches is a section created by Circa1987 and was added on August 27th, 2019.
This light green section starts with 2 trusses, each leading to two identical paths on either side. Each of the paths has a 'trench', which is a small drop with a spinning neon rectangle that the player must drop down into and jump out of.
The two paths then merge into one, with another trench with a rectangular neon spinner, this one is a bit harder than the smaller ones. Finally, there is a long, flat neon spinner that the player must repeatedly jump over followed by a vertical truss that takes the player to the end of the section.
- Before dropping into the trench, wait until the neon spinner turns sideways, as this gives you more time to get across. This also applies to jumping out of the trench.
- You can jump from the platforms above the first two trusses to the platforms under the killpart spinner, However this shortcut is difficult and not recommended for new players.
- You can wraparound the killpart spinners, however, this shortcut is difficult and not recommended for new players.
- If you do not want to grab the ledge when jumping out of the trench go backward.
- Don't use the high speed or low gravity mutators as this will make the section harder.
- If you're struggling with this section, you may wish to use the hourglass gear to stop the spinning killparts, making it easier to avoid them.
- This used to be the 103rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section replaced Arrows.
- The section's offsale model can be found in the Roblox Library.