|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Tower Climb is a now-removed section created by RandomPlayerONthis and was added on December 24th, 2018 and removed on June 18th, 2019.
This dark stone gray section started with a large platform in front of the starting platform that took you to a tower you had to climb.
The tower had many small platforms and thin lines the player had to jump and walk across to reach the top of the tower.
In front of the top of the tower, there was another large platform like the one at the beggining of the section the player had to walk across to finally reach five platforms that took you to the end of the section.
On June 18th, 2019, this section was removed from the game. Many people weren’t sure why this was removed and many people wanted it back.
Some people thought this was removed because the base of the tower was pretty low down, making it incompatible with several sections (i.e. Crimson Dive).
According to uwuPyxl, Tower Climb was removed because there were “too thin parts”, what he was referring to were the 2 thin lines that were a part of the section.
- It used to be the 83rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section was replaced by Hole in One.
- This section is RandomPlayerONthis's only removed section.
- The section's model, which was known as "Compact Tower", was medium stone gray instead of dark stone gray.
- This section was meant to be removed alongside Temple of Doom, however it was removed a few days before Temple of Doom was.
- A popular YouTuber, PrestonGamez, played this section.