|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a deleted section which is scrapped and can no longer seen ingame unless it gets readded. Don't hesitate to edit this page if something is missing.
Timing is a now-removed section created by mjbfam2 on April 21, 2019.
This section starts off with one block of a truss. Then, there are more one block trusses. You then encounter these neon spinners, left one spinning to the left and the right one spinning to the right at the same pace, but not at the right time. You need to have the right timing to get past it. You then see the same thing again. After, there are platforms with neon on them. The first platform having neon on the left and right and the 2nd one having neon in the middle, just like Sloppy Jumps. Once you get past that part, you see the same thing but spinning at the right timing. Lastly, there is a truss path leading to the left with 2 one block neon on it and you climb a truss leading to the next section.
- This was between Rack and Neon in THE Tower of Hell but there isn't any section which took its place in TTOH
- It is unknown why this stage was removed.
- This section was replaced by Anticipation but Pyxl probably made this section higher otherwise it might look weird.
- It Mysteriously dissapeared from THE Tower of hell in September 2019
- This section has a Mysterious history
- This might have been the 161st Section