Tick Tock is a section created by Archimetropolis and was added on November 18th, 2018.
This light faded lime section begins with a truss that takes the player to a small platform. Then it goes to two dials which are seen on a clock.
The long dial (representing a minute-hand) spins clockwise which players are meant to go. They will be picked up from the platform to the dial if they stand on the edge of the platform.
The short dial (representing an hour-hand) also spins clockwise, but a lot slower and about 1/4 in length than the long dial. This dial is a killpart.
After getting onto the second truss by jumping onto one of its three sides (no backside), players will then walk on another truss, then climb up to the end of the section.
- When trying to jump to the second truss after getting on the long dial, it is best you jump as close as possible to the truss. However, the short killpart dial is in the way most of the time. Wait till the short dial passes from the truss, and then jump.
- Act fast in this section, because if you stand on the long dial for too long, you will eventually fall off.
- Using shift lock can make you fall off or make you dizzy, so it is not recommended to use shift lock on this section.
- This used to be the 112th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The original version of this section was bright yellow instead of light faded lime, and the dials spun counter-clockwise instead of clockwise.