Tick Tock is a section created by Archimetropolis and was added on November 9, 2018.
It is a light yellow section that begins to a truss with a small platform. Then, it goes to 2 dials which are seen on a clock.
The long dial (representing a minute-hand) spins clockwise which players are meant to go. They will be picked up from the platform to the dial if they stand on the edge of the platform.
The short dial (representing an hour-hand) also spins clockwise, but a lot slower and about 1/4 in length than the long dial. This dial will kill anyone who touches it.
After getting onto the second truss by jumping onto one of its 3 sides (no backside), players will then walk on another truss, then climb up to the end of the section.
This section has become one of the most Favorited and liked sections of all-time, with even ToH admins complimenting on how good the section is. It is unknown why everyone likes this section, but it could be the fact that the section is:
- An original idea
- A good “hard” section for beginners
- ”A great sweet spot between easy and hard” as said by Flre_Ball
When trying to jump to the second truss after getting on the long dial, it is best you jump as close as possible to the truss. However, the short kill part dial is in the way most of the time. Wait till the short dial passes from the truss and then jump.
You will also have to act fast in this section because if you stand on the long dial for too long, you will eventually fall off.
Using shift lock can make you fall off or make you dizzy, so it is not a good idea to use shift lock on this section.
- This is the 91st section in THE Tower of Hell.
- The original version of this section was bright yellow instead of light olive, and the dials spun counter-clockwise instead of clockwise.
- This section is impossible with the Bunny hop mutator on unless you have the Hourglass gear.