|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, Tic Tac Toe, is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
Tic Tac Toe is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on October 11th, 2019.
This gray section starts with a rectangular block that leads onto a large square block with rounded corners. On it is the classic game known as Tic-Tac-Toe (noughts and crosses) in the middle. The player can click on the board to put a circle or cross in a square and play the game with other people in the server.
To complete this section, there is a truss on the other end of the square block that the player must climb up to reach the end of the section.
- A player must wait for another player to click on the board to click it again. (You can only be one of noughts or crosses).
- This is the last secret section in alphabetical order.
- You cannot click on the board whilst you have a gear equipped.
- The grid will not reset if a player wins, it resets when all of the squares on the grid are full.
- This section and Tetris Game Night are the only sections that feature a minigame.