The Tower is a section created by ObrenTune and was added on July 9, 2018.
The section starts with two bricks onto another long brick. The player can decide to pick apart with two ladders and strips of bricks to where the two parts meet. The second part has three 2x2 bricks and a strip leading towards the 2x2 bricks. The other 2x2 brick is secreted from the three bricks and is more spaced than the others. This leads to three strips that the player has to traverse in which the two parts meet. The last part has many differently rotated bricks that lead to many inclined bricks to the next section.
- It is recommended to take the first part as it is safer than the second part.
- If you choose to take the first part, once you get there jump to the second ladder on your left. It's a quicker way to get to the last part.
- If you can't take the second ladder shortcut, try jumping when near the ladders to reduce the amount of time needed to climb them.
- If you can high jump, you can flick the tower to get to the top, which is much faster than the ladder shortcut.
- This is the 11th section in THE Tower of Hell.
- Smashing was formerly the eighth section until it was moved to the 69th. This also means that The Tower was formerly the ninth section. Additionally, it was formerly the 8th section before new sections were added.
- This section may be a reference to the third and seventh floor of Tower of Hecc (formerly called Tower of Hell), ObrenTune's first tower-styled obby.
- This tower can be found and played in his game Obren's Inferno: Reborn (formerly Kiddie's Towers of Hell).