The Spinning Duo is a section created by Precession and was added on November 18th, 2018.
This light blue section starts with two trusses which bring you to a platform that takes you to two circles, which are followed by 10 circles the player must jump across. There is a spinning killpart, meaning the player has to avoid the spinning killpart while jumping across the circles.
Then, there is a ladder made of circles that leads to other 10 circles and another spinning killpart the player must avoid while jumping on the circles. This is followed by another ladder made of circles that leads to two circles the player must jump on. These circles take the player to the end of the section.
- On both spinners, you are going in the same direction as them, so you can do many jumps forward before the spinner comes.
- When the spinner comes, it is safer to stay on the same platform and then jump over it.
- On the first spinner, angle your camera so you can see where you are jumping because there are platforms above you.
- This used to be the 179th section in The Tower of Hell.
- There are a few differences between the model and the version seen in-game.
- The model was named "The Spinning Trio". This was renamed to "The Spinning Duo".
- There was a pole that extended further below the section and through the two spinners. This was removed in the current version.