The Spinning Duo is a section created by Precession and was added on November 18th, 2018.
This light blue section starts with two trusses which bring you to a platform that leads to two circles leading to the main part of the section.
The first spinner has relatively the same concept as Spinning but the section's platforms are circles rather than squares. The player can reach the next section by climbing a circular ladder using circles like the ones used as platforms.
The next layer is the same as the first layer with only one platform that is the ladder climbed. The section ends with the same ladder used to get to this part and two circular platforms that take the player to the end of the section.
- On both spinners, you are going in the same direction as them, so you can do many jumps forward before the spinner comes.
- When the spinner comes, it is safer to stay on the same platform and then jump over it.
- On the first spinner, angle your camera so you can see where you are jumping because there are platforms above you.
- This used to be the 179th section in The Tower of Hell.
- There are a few differences between the model and the version seen in-game.
- The model was named "The Spinning Trio". This was renamed to "The Spinning Duo".
- There was a pole that extended further below the section and through the two spinners. This was removed in the current version.