Not to be confused with the effects Halos.
The Halo is a section created by Precession and was added on November 18th, 2018.
This azure blue section contains a large spinning wheel with killparts strips on it. First, you climb on a truss. After that, you would jump on a block.
You would then be presented with a "ferris wheel" that you jump on, and then jump ahead of the killparts on it. The section ends when you jump off of the wheel onto a block, and then climb a truss to the end of the section.
- This used to be the 4th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section used to be the tallest section in height until Oddly Satisfying was released which was the tallest section in-game. However, since Oddly Satisfying has been removed, this section became the tallest vanilla section in-game once again. However, since the release of Rush, the latter became the current tallest vanilla section in-game.
- Sometimes, the section can be glitched and spawn under the tower, similar to Eternity.
- This section is the same size as The Vault.
- This section is featured in one of Tower of Hell's thumbnails (8th section in the thumbnail tower).
- The section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.
- In the original model, the spinning wheel spun around much faster, this was likely nerfed due to being too difficult.