The Death Blocks is a section created by ApplePieNoob1 and was added on December 24th, 2018.
The first part of this dark blue section features different dark blue parts to jump on, which then finishes with a slightly rotated line. After this, the next part is made of a couple of cubes with a 1x1 killpart in the middle. Then there is an indoor section, consisting of a slope to walk on to get to the top of the indoor part. The last part is just a staircase with killparts leading to the end of the section.
- If you time your jump right, you can jump from the longest block on top of the ladder to the platform with the killpart in the middle, this can save a lot of time and effort. Using the Low Gravity mutator for this shortcut makes it easier.
- This used to be the 19th section in The Tower of Hell.
- If this section is above Cyclotron, it is most likely you won't be able to make the shortcut from the ladder to the indoor area.
- The original submitted version of this section had thinner platforms, the section was likely nerfed to make sure it wasn't too hard for new players to complete. The model of this version of the section can be found in Archimetropolis's inventory.
- There is a second version of this section with some differences.
- A few parts were shifted slightly. Specifically, the part with the rotated cylinder line and the parts before it and one part being added.
- A wall was added in the inside part of the section noticeably on the end of first ramp.
- This and Orbit are the only sections created by ApplePieNoob1.