The Challenge is a section created by doublec_squared and was added on June 18th, 2019.
This lime section starts with two ladders that lead to one long platform with a large brick on it. There is a ladder on the side, allowing players to climb on it, and there are killparts in the back and the middle. It leads to three bricks that slowly become smaller, followed by two more one stud jumps, that lead to three platforms. There is a drop to two one stud bricks, which leads to a longer brick. After that, there is a killpart with blocks at the front and top, and a 2x2 brick that leads to a big platform with bricks to jump on to the top and a killpart behind it. After that, there are three one stud jumps that lead to a long brick, and ten more bricks in two different sizes in a pattern. A ladder and two long bricks brings the player to the end of the section.
- If the jumps are hard, go slower, and don’t take any shortcuts.
- It's possible to skip the second platform at the end of the section.
- If you are very careful, you can take the shortcut by wrapping around the killpart at the start and/or the end of the section. This saves a lot of time, but is extremely risky and is not recommended for newer players.
- This used to be the 32nd section in The Tower of Hell.
- There are a few differences with the section in-game and the model.
- There is a thin line next to the second diving portion of the section. This was removed in-game.
- The small studs part used to feature half-stud parts. These were changed to one studs instead.
- Skatepark is the only section that currently features half-stud parts.
- There is an updated version of the section.