The Agents Escape is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on March 4th, 2020.
This purple section basically consists of lasers being everywhere. It starts with two platforms moving up and down, both taking you to one single path. Above the moving platforms there is a killpart, so you have to jump off the moving platforms before they reach the killpart.
After, you hop on this perilous path. There are tons of lasers everywhere. You have to avoid these lasers. After, there is a moving platform that moves forward and back. Once you hop on it, there are some lasers blocking the path which you must avoid. Once the moving platform ends, it leads to a truss leading to the end of the section.
- Try to look at the lasers carefully before passing them.
- It is possible to skip some lasers by jumping from the edge of the path before the platform directly to the moving platform.
- This used to be the 158th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section replaced Wave of Blobs.
- This section references a typical scene in films and shows where a secret agent or criminal must avoid lasers in order to steal something from a place such as a bank.
- When the platforms at the start descend, if you stand under them, they will just push you through the platform halfway and changes the timing of the platform.
- The section's name seems to be grammatically incorrect, as it is missing an apostrophe. It should be spelled "The Agent's Escape".
- However, this is also due to the font for the section name not having apostrophes.
- This section is designed to be a sequel to Secret Agent and The Agent Returns, making it the third "Secret Agent" themed section.
- This section has another sequel called The Agents Deja Vu.