The Agents Deja Vu is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on June 8th, 2021.
This dark purple section starts with a ladder towards a conveyor part where the player has to go through a "door" of killparts. The player has to do this again except the conveyor pushes the player backwards. Then, the player has to go up the conveyors on a circle with a tall spinning killpart. Finally, the section ends with a conveyor to the end of the section with lasers to dodge.
- It is best to go slowly to avoid getting killed by the killparts.
- The killpart doors tend to desync sometimes, making the section unintentionally harder.
- This section could have got it's name by a meme called Deja Vu.
- This section, Life on the Edge, Points of the Compass and Red Cylinders of Doom are the only sections that have 4 words in their section name.
- The section's name is grammatically incorrect as it is missing an apostrophe. It should be spelled "The Agent's Deja Vu".
- However, this is also due to the font for the section name not having apostrophes.
- The original version of this section had thinner lasers. This was changed in-game.
- This section is designed to be a sequel to Secret Agent, The Agent Returns, and The Agents Escape, making it the fourth "Secret Agent" themed section.