|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Temple of Doom is a now-removed section created by primord_ial and was added on June 18th, 2019 and removed on June 22nd, 2019.
This persimmon section contained 3 layers of wrap around blocks. After the first layer leads to a truss to the second layer. This is the same as the second layer. Then this leads to a 6x4 stud platform with a 2x4 neon strip. This leads to 6 more trusses that go to the next section. The first 4 trusses are small, but the next 2 trusses are big.
This section was removed 4 days after it was added due to finding a skip through the wraparounds.
- You can jump on top of the first wrap around and do a headhitter jump to skip a large part of the section; however, it is very difficult and should not be attempted by new players.
- This was the 47th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section was replaced by Pain.
- The section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.
- This section is the same color as Cylinder Chaos, Life on the Edge and Rack.