Tango is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This amber section starts with two splitting paths with trusses. Climbing up the truss leads to four spheres on both paths, making you jump one by one. There is then a line on both paths leading to one single ball. After, you jump on a truss hanging on a block. Then there are two paths again, each path having a platform with a neon killpart you have to jump over, a truss hanging on a block again, and 6 circular platforms (not spheres) that form a path, making you jump one by one to get to the end of the section.
- Both paths are exactly the same. Use the path that suits you the best.
- You can jump straight from either of the line-shaped platforms onto the truss to save time.
- You can skip the first and fourth cylinders at the end.
- This used to be the 198th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is symmetrical.
- This section has the same color as Circle Climb, Hard Boi and Saturn.
- There are differences between the model and the section in-game.
- The trusses used to start in the middle of the starting platform and next to the walls.
- Two spheres were removed in the beginning to compensate the moving of the trusses.
- The hanging trusses are not as sturdy compared to the ones in-game.
- The ropes of the hanging trusses are black compared to being amber.