|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, T (Variant 2), is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
Not to be confused with the secret section T.
T (Variant 2) is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on February 21st, 2021.
This gray section splits the tower into two paths; however, unlike T, rather than having both paths go sideways, one goes sideways while the other path remains vertical.
The sections above in the tower will be duplicated and bent 90 degrees, making the tower look like a mathematical turnstile symbol; However, only one of the doors will work at the end of the tower, so the player must choose the correct direction to speed up the timer.
To complete the sideways section, the player can jump onto the sideways walls and walk towards the end of it. Due to the orientation of the sideways end platform, it is rendered useless and is meant to align the sideways sections. To complete the vertical section, there is a long inclined bar slightly to the left of the starting platform. The player must jump onto the bar, walk towards the end of it, and jump on to the end platform to reach the end of the section.
- If the player chooses the sideways path, assuming there are no other T sections, the player can simply walk along the wall as if it is the floor to reach the end of the tower.
- The inclined bar is not in the middle. This was most likely done to prevent incompatibility.
- The vertical path gameplay is very similar to Overcomplicated.
- If this section precedes the end section of the tower, it makes the end tunnel incompatible because the duplicated end section's tunnel blocks it.
- This section is one of the four sections that manipulate the rest of the tower; the others being the secret sections Bender, Cyclotron and T.
- The vertical sections are the original sections because they have the sections' name and builders' name on them.
- The bent sections are the duplicated sections because they do not have the sections' name and builders' name on them.