|"Why do I rarely see this section?"
This section, T, is a secret section. Secret sections are very rare and thus do not appear in towers often. They often have unique features that cannot be found in vanilla sections.
Not to be confused with the secret section T (Variant 2).
T is a secret section created by uwuPyxl and was added on February 21st, 2021.
This gray section splits the tower into two paths that go sideways, the section itself is T-shaped.
The sections after this one in the tower will be tilted 90 degrees. One side will be bent while the other side will be duplicated, making the tower T-shaped; however, only one of the doors will work at the end of the tower, so the player must choose the correct direction to speed up the timer.
To complete the section, there is one large platform that goes across the section diagonally followed by a large square platform on each side of the tower. The player must jump onto one of these square platforms to reach one of the ends of the section. Due to the orientation of the end platforms, they are rendered useless and are meant to align the bent sections.
- When the player gets beyond this section, the tower will be sideways. Assuming there are no other T sections, the player can simply walk on the wall as if it is the floor to reach the end of the tower.
- This section currently has the shortest name out of all sections, surpassing Up and the removed section No.
- This section is one of four sections that manipulate the rest of the tower, the others being secret sections Bender, Cyclotron and T (Variant 2).
- This is one of two sections that have a non-flat ending platform and walls, the other being the secret section Bender.
- This section and T (Variant 2) are the only sections that uses the walls of the tower as gameplay.
- This section and T (Variant 2) are the only sections that can duplicate sections.
- They are also the only sections with more than one end platforms.
- The gameplay of this section has one of the shortest elevation changes; therefore, it is one of the flattest as well.
- The sections to the left of the starting platform are the original sections that got bent 90 degrees (similar to Bender). They are the original sections because they have the sections' name and builders' name on them.
- The sections to the right of starting platform are the duplicated sections. They are duplicates because they do not have the sections' name and builders' name on them.