Sweeping Tower is a section created by Precession and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This turquoise section starts off with 2 small platforms. It then goes into a tower with a truss to climb to near the top of the tower, as well as a neon wall behind the truss. However, in the middle of the truss is a long, 2-sided neon killpart sweeper.
Players will have to wait for the sweeper to be on the other side as the player. After getting off the truss, there will be several outside platforms to jump on to get to the top of the tower.
The sweeper can kill players on most of these platforms, so players will have to jump over the sweeper if it comes close to them. After going onto the other side of the tower, there will be 5 more small platforms that the sweeper can not reach.
Top of the Tower
On the top of the tower, there is a neon hole in the center which players have to walk around the hole, 5 more circular platforms, a truss to get to those platforms, and another, smaller sweeper that goes around those platforms and the truss.
Since the sweeper goes around the truss, players will have to wait until the sweeper is away from the truss and climb on top of it. After hopping on the platforms, there will be an open cylinder that you have to jump on top of that marks the end of the section.
- When climbing the truss to near the top of the tower that leads to the outside platforms, wait for the spinner to past by and then continue climbing and then jump onto the outside platforms. Timing and position matters while doing this.
- Try standing still and jumping when the spinner is about to come.
- Once you reach the circle jumps, you can jump from the fourth circular platform to the large cylinder, skipping the fifth circular platform.
- This used to be the 151st section in The Tower of Hell.
- If the invincibility mutator is activated you can walk through the killpart wall behind the truss into a room.
- There are multiple differences between the original model and the section in-game.
- The name of the section was "Hell's Sweeping Tower".
- There were three smaller cylinders with a truss on the end platform on the outside portion. This was changed to one larger cylinder to the end without the truss.
- A truss is on the side of the tower towards the top portion. This was removed and replaced with a platform similar to the ones in the outside part.
- There is a hole in the tower where the spinner spins. This was changed to where the hole does not exist.
- The wall behind the truss next to the sweeper was not a killpart. This was changed to a killpart in the latest version of the section.
- There are pegs on the wall mentioned before. These were removed in later versions.
- The section was originally a light blue color, this was changed to turquoise in-game.
- There were extra walls in the start of the tower. These were later removed.
- The curated version of the section can be found on Archimetropolis's inventory.