Summit Climb is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This faded baby blue section starts off with the player climbing a couple of trusses, and then seven 2x2 jumps with small spinning killparts. It then leads to a C shaped line with killparts that increase in width.
There is a line against the wall with a killpart in the middle, leading to a truss that leads to another line with a killpart in the middle which then leads to a platform with two killparts the player must jump on. This is followed by a ring of small platforms with a large killpart spinner. Finally, there is another line with two killparts and two more small platforms, which lead to the end of the section.
- At the last spinner, it is recommended to go on the right side. This way, the spinner will be spinning away instead of spinning forwards.
- It is recommended to wait for the spinners rather than risking jumping straight onto the spinner.
- There are many points in the section where jumping across two platforms at once can be attempted, however most of these jumps are very risky and not recommended for new players.
- This used to be the 130th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The first two killpart spinners are uneven, making one side longer than the other.
- This section is the same color as Doom Balls.
- There are a few differences between the original model and the section in-game.
- The last spinner on this section can occasionally fall down through the tower. The reason for this is unknown.
- There are invisible blocks on all three spinners.