Stairs is a section created by ThePixelPilot and was added on June 18th, 2019.
This faded green section starts off with four platforms with different sizes on each side. On both sides, a staircase ascends up into the end of the section.
- Crossing to the other side of the stairs anywhere other than the end is not recommended.
- You can walk sideways across the first four platforms via shift lock and not fall.
- Once you get past the first four platforms, you can jump up the stairs smoothly, skipping a step each time you jump until you get to the top.
- This used to be the 127th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This is the only section created by ThePixelPilot.
- There are a few differences between the model and the section in-game.
- The original submitted name for this section was "Side Stepping".
- The staircase was originally placed in the middle but was moved to the left to prevent incompatibility with sections below.
- Because of this, the staircase to the left of the killparts is useless.
- The section was originally blue; however, it was changed to faded green in-game.
- The submission of this section was originally declined but was accepted later.
- This section is possible by only jumping once throughout the whole section.