|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Springs is a now-removed section created by ScripterAsh and was added on August 20th, 2018 and removed on October 21st, 2019.
This beige section contained four platforms that wobbled when you stood on them. It could be tricky because you might not have enough height to jump on to the next platform. After the platforms there was a truss that leads to the end of the section.
This section was removed because it included springs. This mechanic is no longer allowed to be used for sections in Tower of Hell.
- Be careful since the springy blocks are a bit high and the truss is also high.
- This section will sometimes glitch and fling you off.
- The springs may go crazy if you go too early.
- There are a few differences between the latest version of Springs and the model.
- The truss is slightly shorter and springy in the model.
- The original submitted name was "Spring Time".
- This section was replaced by Points of the Compass.
- This section and Dragons Walk are the only sections to ever have springs.
- This section got removed along with Pyramids.