|"Where can I find this section?"|
This section was a modded section.
The Tower of Hell: Reborn mod has now been removed, this section can no longer be seen in Tower of Hell.
Spinning Around is a modded section created by Giann_o and was added on July 5th, 2019 and removed on April 30th, 2021.
This pink section contains 2 large spinners the size of the tower. There are platforms around the edges for you to walk around while jumping over the spinner.
Once you reach the end of the first layer there is a truss that take you up to the second spinner, repeat and you will reach another truss that takes you up to a 3rd floor with no spinner, walk around that to the end of the section.
- Be careful on the starting platform as the bottom spinner can hit you even if you haven't jumped onto the platforms around the edges.
- If this section is on the bottom floor you can skip the first spinner by jumping directly onto the truss.
- The section underwent multiple name changes.
- The first submitted name was originally "Spinny Dizziness", then "Spin Dizziness", then finally changed to "Spinning Around".
- According to description of the latest version of Spinning Around, the original version of the section had to be remade due to it having a lot of breaks.
- The section's model, along with the models of Crosses and Puzzled Geometry, is also in Archimetropolis's inventory under the name "some levels by i Goofy Geo".