Spiky Cylinder is a section created by ObrenTune and was added on August 12, 2018.
This copper section starts with 2 trusses that lead to a platform. Next, there is a cylinder that spins round and round and has very thin and tall killparts shaped like cylinders on it. Next, there are small, square platforms leading upwards to a longer platform which leads to a truss. Lastly, the truss leads to the end of the section.
- Don't walk straight onto the cylinder because you might touch a killpart.
- Do not try to climb across the 2x2 platforms, because they won't make you go up.
- When you're on the 2x2 platforms, you may find it easier to jump up them sideways using shiftlock or first person so that you don't grab the side of them.
- You can skip the last 2x2 platform by jumping straight onto the truss.
- This is the 3rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- It used to be the 87th section in The Tower of Hell before it was reduced from 210 sections to 17 sections.
- This section was previously called "Pink Cylinder", but its name was changed because the section was recolored and is no longer pink.
- This section is the same color as Points of the Compass.