Spiked Up is a section created by ExaminabIe and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This dark orange section starts with a small platform to the left of the starting platform. There is then a larger pathway that the player must jump onto, this pathway ramps upwards and back down again forming a spike shape.
The pathway then ramps upwards again with four killpart strips on the pathway that the player must jump over while going up. The player must then jump to the left onto a similar shaped pathway, then walk along it until they reach a truss. Climbing the truss takes the player to the end of the section.
- Use shift lock when jumping up the spikes near the beginning to see where the killparts are and where to land.
- You can skip the first platform and jump straight to the ramp to save time.
- This used to be the 74th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section replaced Volcano.
- The spikes used to be directly in the middle, but they were moved to the left side due to incompatibility issues.
- This section's killparts are collidable, meaning that if the invincibility mutator is applied, players can stand on the killparts without falling through.
- This is the only vanilla section created by ExaminabIe.
- However, they also created the modded section Long Jumps.