Slippery Snake is a section created by ScripterAsh and was added on September 6th, 2018.
This green section features eight bricks. The first brick and last brick are static but the ones in the middle are loose and are attached to an invisible rope.
- When the section spawns in it may wobble a lot, either wait for it to stop moving or use the hourglass gear to get across.
- Walk along the middle of the platforms so that they don't spin and make you fall off.
- This used to be the 99th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The creator of this section, ScripterAsh, got terminated from Roblox for an unknown reason.
- At the start of a round the loose blocks start bouncing around rapidly; the only other section that does this is Hex.
- The placement of the parts in the section's model could explain this phenomenon.