|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a removed section which was scrapped and can no longer be seen in-game.
Slippery is a now-removed section created by adsbv and was added on August 20th, 2018 and removed on July 14th, 2019.
This shamrock green section started with a light platform. The platform splits into two ways. The first way has long blocks that make the player slip if the player stood on them for too long. The second way has some slippery balls leading to the end of the section.
This section was removed because it included the ice mechanic (where you would slide on the floor). This mechanic is no longer allowed to be used for sections in Tower of Hell.
- Hold jump so you won't slip off while moving on the balls or rectangles.
- Use the way you are better at.
- It's recommended to use shift lock to navigate better.
- If you're struggling with the ice, keep jumping to avoid sliding off the platforms.
- This used to be the 95th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The material of the slippery platforms used to be ice or diamond plate material, but it was changed to plastic.
- This was the only section made by adsbv, meaning when it was removed, they were demoted.
- This section got replaced by Boardway Breakaway.
- This section was removed along with Expansion and Dive.
- There are a few differences with the model and the latest version of the section seen in-game.
- The name of the section was "Adsbv's prototype".
- The section's original color was lime green, this was changed to shamrock green in-game.
- This section and Dive were the only vanilla sections to ever have the icy texture.