|"Gone. Reduced to atoms."|
This section is a deleted section which is scrapped and can no longer seen ingame unless it gets readded. Don't hesitate to edit this page if something is missing.
Not to be confused with Slippery Snake by ScripterAsh.
Slippery is a now-removed section created by adsbv, which was added on August 20, 2018 and removed on July 15, 2019.
The section started with a light platform. The platform splits into two ways. The first way has long blocks that make you slip if you stand on them for too long. The second way has some slippery balls leading up similar to the section Balls.
It's recommended to use shift lock to navigate better.
- Hold jump to not slip off while moving on the balls or rectangles.
- Do not use the rectangle path if it is too hard.
- The material of the slippery platforms used to be ice or diamond plate material, but it was changed to plastic.
- This is the only section made by adsbv.
- This was removed along with Expansion and Dive
- On the model the name was Adsbv's prototype