The Skill Tree is a feature of Tower of Hell where players can enhance their gears through obtaining skill points through leveling up. Each upgrade depends on the gear and branch the player decides. The number of skill points needed to upgrade is stated next to the upgrade with a number. Each branch of gear will be listed below.
In order to earn skill points, you must level up. Every time you level up, you earn 1 skill point.
Only one branch of skills can be used at a time. This can be countered by switching branches and re-equipping the gear. You can only reset your skill tree with the 50 robux shop item "Skill Reset", if you don't want to spend robux be careful what you spend your points on!
Once you earn a skill point or unlock a skill on the skill tree, it will be unlocked permanently even when you leave or get disconnected.
To open up the skill tree you must click on your level at the bottom of the screen.
- Double Jump; Allows the player to jump twice before touching the ground - Costs: 14 skill points
- Gravity reduction I; Reduces gravity by 45% - Costs: 1 skill point
- Gravity reduction II; Reduces gravity by 55% - Costs: 3 skill points
- Gravity reduction III; Reduces gravity by 60% - Costs: 8 skill points
- Jump power increase I; Increases Jump Power - Costs: 3 skill points
- Jump power increase II; Increases Jump Power further - Costs: 8 skill points
- Speed increase I; Increases speed by 75% - Costs: 1 skill point
- Speed increase II; Increases speed by 140% - Costs: 2 skill points
- Speed increase III; Increases speed by 200% - Costs: 5 skill points
- Speed increase I; Increases speed by 50% - Costs: 1 skill point
- Speed increase II; Increases speed by 100% - Costs: 2 skill points
- Gravity reduction I; Reduces gravity by 45% - Costs: 2 skill points
- Gravity reduction II; Reduces gravity by 55% - Costs: 5 skill points
- Jump power increase I; Increases jump power - Costs: 5 skill points
- Block size increase I; Increases size to 8 - Costs: 2 skill points
- Block size increase II; Increases size to 16 - Costs: 3 skill points
- Truss placement; Place trusses instead - Costs: 5 skill points
- Range increase I; Increases range to 90 - Costs: 1 skill point
- Range increase II; Increases range to 120 - Costs: 3 skill points
- Swing speed increase I; Lets you swing faster - Costs: 2 skill points
- Swing speed increase II; Lets you swing even faster - Costs: 4 skill points
- You will need to be level 80 or over (80 skill points) in order to max out your skill tree.
- The blue outline around the skill boost represents that you haven't selected it, the green outline shows that it's selected, you'll need to click on another blue outlined boost in order to equip it.
- Hourglass is the only gear not able to be upgraded in the skill tree.
- If you get the double jump gravity coil and the double jump Mutator it will allow you to triple jump.
- You can only get a higher upgrade if the upgrade down below was already upgraded.
Old Skill Tree
The old skill tree was added on December 24th, 2019 and was revamped on February 20th, 2020.