Skatepark is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on December 9th, 2020.
This presidential blue section starts off with two platforms, followed by three ramped conveyors. The player must jump across these platforms. After that, there are three rectangular conveyors to jump between, the middle conveyor has a killpart on it for the player to avoid.
The section then splits into two paths, the path to the left contains a couple more ramped conveyors which leads to a larger conveyor with two killpart strips on it for the player to jump over. There is also a path to the right with two half-stud blocks for the player to jump on; this path skips the killparts and joins back at the end of the conveyor.
There are then three thin conveyors going along the tower's wall. After this there are four horizontal conveyors, the first and fourth ones move to the left whereas the second and third move to the right. Two of the conveyors are covered by a large killpart on one half. The player must jump between these conveyors while dodging the killparts.
After that, there is a final conveyor that leads to a truss that will take the player to the end of the section.
- It is recommended for you to focus on timing your jumps on the conveyors, as some of the jumps are very precise.
- Repeatedly jump on the conveyors to slow yourself down.
- This section will become way easier if you use an hourglass gear, this will stop the conveyors.
- If this is the first section, it is possible to jump onto the third conveyor from the starting stairs.
- This used to be the 20th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The section's name 'Skatepark' is a reference to real-life skateparks.
- This is the only section to use half-stud parts.
- Though The Challenge used to feature half-stud parts but they were removed from section seen in-game.