Simplicity is a section created by KnuIIify and was added on December 24th, 2018.
This green section starts with two square platforms the player must jump across to reach a large platform, leading to two paths.
The path at the left starts with a pathway that begins heading forwards, then it is heading left and curved uphill, then it is heading backwards. Walking across this pathway will take the player to two square platforms, leading to two large platforms the player must jump across to reach a set of many square platforms. In the middle of these square platforms, there is a truss leading to the end of the section.
The path at the right starts with a large platform leading to three square platforms the player must jump across to reach another large platform leading to three other square platforms, with the third one having a tall platform under it. The player must jump across all these platforms to reach another long platform, leading to the same set of many square platforms that is at the end of the path at the left. As said before, the set has a truss the player must climb up to reach the end of the section.
- Take any shortcuts you can find in this section as it has many shortcuts that can speed up your completion of the section.
- Take the left path if you want to go as fast as possible, as it's shorter than the right path.
- This used to be the 115th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The right path used to be the same path as the left path. This was changed for a unknown reason.
- There are a few differences between the section's model and the version seen in-game.
- The section was originally a lighter shade of green, this was changed in-game.
- The original submitted name was "Divergence".