Shimmy is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on October 21st, 2019.
This light gray section starts with two trusses, one at each side. The player must climb up one of these trusses to reach two more trusses, however, this time there is less space between each truss.
The player must climb up these trusses to reach three platforms with killparts at the sides the player must jump across.
There will be then a plus shape with a killpart at the center. From there, the section splits in two paths. Both paths are the same and have the same obstacles. Each path starts with four platforms with killparts at the sides the player must jump across to reach a truss, leading to two more platforms with killparts at the sides, which lead to four platforms, each platform having a killpart in the middle.
There, the paths meet together again. Finally, there will be two trusses, one at each side. The player must climb up one of these trusses to reach the end of the section.
- It is recommended to jump sideways if you're struggling, this will lower the chance of you hitting the killparts.
- You can jump from the third platform with killparts at the sides to one of the sides of the plus shape. This will save some time.
- In both paths, it is possible to skip the last platform by jumping from the second-to-last platform directly to one of the trusses. This will save some time, however, it is a far jump and not recommended for new players.
- This used to be the 15th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is symmetrical.
- This section replaced Pyramids.
- The section's model can be found in the Roblox Library.