Secret Sections are sections that were added to the game on October 11th, 2019. They are unique sections that do not follow the regular format of vanilla sections.
Secret sections don't have a name and are usually a gray/white color.
There are 24 confirmed secret sections, 2 of which are not released.
Secret sections are 20 times rarer than vanilla sections.
List of Secret Sections:
|Name||Picture||Creator||Date Added||Order in TToH|
|Anticipation||uwuPyxl||September 8, 2019||Formerly 212|
|Bender||uwuPyxl||February 11, 2021||N/A|
|blank||uwuPyxl||June 12, 2019||Formerly 28|
|Cyclotron||uwuPyxl||February 23, 2020||N/A|
|Gearbox||uwuPyxl||October 11, 2019||N/A|
|MiniTower||uwuPyxl||October 11, 2019||Formerly 211|
|Minute||uwuPyxl||April 23, 2020||N/A|
|Neon Section||uwuPyxl||October 11, 2019||N/A|
|Nice View||ObrenTune||October 11, 2019||N/A|
|Outside||uwuPyxl||October 11, 2019||N/A|
|Pride||uwuPyxl||June 1, 2021||N/A|
|Pride Picker||uwuSeren||June 1, 2021||N/A|
|Pride TV||DerHausaufgabe||June 1, 2021||N/A|
|T||uwuPyxl||February 21, 2021||N/A|
|T (Variant 2)||uwuPyxl||February 21, 2021||N/A|
|Tetris Game Night||ObrenTune||October 11, 2019||N/A|
|The Vault||uwuPyxl||May 6, 2020||N/A|
|Tic Tac Toe||uwuPyxl||October 11, 2019||N/A|
- Behind the TV in House, it says: "ObrenTune was here". ObrenTune is one of the developers of Tower of Hell and co-owner of YXCeptional Studios.
- Behind the TV Pride TV, it says: "BlackyBountyBrowny™". This is a tribute to DerHausaufgabe's three rats named Blacky, Bounty and Browny.
- The door that leads outside of Outside is now blocked by an invisible barrier.
- Tetris Game Night references the 1972 game Pong.
- The default color of the neon strips on the walls in House used to be a plain white color, but it was changed to have a tint of blue.
- House is the only secret section whose killparts are affected by the killpart color change feature in the settings.
- This is most likely because House is the only secret section with killparts, whereas the glow in other secret sections do not kill you.
- T (Variant 2)'s official name is not the same as T. Only certain people know the official name and it will not be disclosed.
- There is a fake code to the second safe of The Vault that the developers have decided to add that will break it if you use the code. The second safe will appear empty if you open it with this code.
- Visiting all of the secret sections used to award you the Tourist Badge and an Orange Halo, however, they were removed on May 15, 2020 for distracting players from the main game.
- Players who earned the badge still have it in their inventories; however, they did not get to keep the halo.