Saturn is a section created by Circa1987 and was added on June 18, 2019.
This amber section starts with two trusses on each end of the starting platform. You would have to climb one of the trusses and jump to a platform leading to a rotating ring wrapped around a neon killpart sphere in front of them. Be careful as there are 2 killparts on the ring, dividing it into halves, and there is a wall of neon on the right.
Once you complete the first part of the section, you have to hop onto another platform similar to the one at the beginning. Next is a ring which has the same format as the one below it, but does not move. The last part of the section features 2 paths to choose from, you may decide to go along the left path, which consists of 8 cubes, or the right path, which consists of 7 spheres in different sizes. Both ways lead to the end of the section.
- You can do a wraparound through the killpart wall at the first ring, however this shortcut is difficult and not recommended for new players.
- It is recommended to go onto the left platform at the beginning.
- Go onto the cube path at the end as the spheres can be harder to jump between.
- When on the moving ring, try to time your jumps correctly.
- If you're struggling with the first part, you may wish to use the hourglass gear to stop the ring's movement, making it easier to jump over the killparts.
- This used to be the 118th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is the same color as Circle Climb, Hard Boi and Tango.
- The section's offsale model can be found in the Roblox Library.
- The section was originally unnamed.
- There is another version of the section's model that is named "Saturn".