Running on Circles is a section created by uwuPyxl and was added on December 14th, 2020.
This faded pink section starts with a curved pathway to the left of the starting platform. This pathway then leads to a circle that the player must walk around to reach a second pathway, also connected to the circle.
The second pathway leads to a jump onto a second circle that is missing a chunk, there is then a small jump onto a third circle. Walking around the third circle will lead the player to the end of the section.
- If this spawns as the first section, you can go to the stairs and jump straight onto the last platform, although this may sometimes require climb jumping, or lag jumping.
- If this spawns as the last section, you can skip most of the section by doing a wallhop from the line on the first circle.
- This used to be the 123rd section in The Tower of Hell.
- This is one of the shortest sections in the game, tying for the shortest section with Blender, Conveying and Curved Way.
- However, if you count the secret section blank, it's only the second shortest.
- This section seems to be inspired by Ringularity.