Ringularity is a section created by VulpineDigital and was added on June 18th, 2018.
This mint green section is mainly made up of ladders and 4 horizontal rings. It starts with the first ring that the player must jump onto. Then, the player walks on top of the ring towards the ladder and climb it to reach the second ring, this is repeated to reach the third ring.
After the third ring, there is a 1 stud wide pathway that leads to the fourth and final ring which is attached to the wall. The player must walk on top the ring and climb the tall ladder to reach the end of the section.
- The ladder that connects the first and second ring is short enough that it is possible to jump to the second ring instead.
- Ladder flick up the ladders to go faster if you're comfortable doing so.
- This is the 7th section in The Tower of Hell.
- It used to be the 128th section in The Tower of Hell before it was reduced from 210 sections to 17 sections.
- The section's name is a portmanteau of the words 'ring' and 'singularity'.
- This section is featured in Tower of Hell’s main thumbnail (5th section in the thumbnail tower).
- This was one of the first sections to be released in the game.
- The ladder between the first and second ring used to be taller.
- The last platform has a small part that sticks outside the tower.