Red Cylinders of Doom is a section created by ObrenTune and was added on August 12th, 2018.
This dark red section starts by having the player walk around a cylinder. There are blocks on the walkway which the player must either carefully walk around or jump around. They then must do jumps to four more cylinders, each of them also having blocks on the walkway.
When they get past those four cylinders, they'll walk to a final cylinder, which then leads to some more jumps which take you to a truss going to the next section.
Each cylinder has a circular killpart on top of it, and when you are doing the final few jumps, you must be careful or else you will fall onto the killpart.
- Jump boosters are not recommended because you may touch the killparts above the cylinders.
- It may help to use shift lock and wrap around the blocks as doing so will save time.
- This is the 9th section in The Tower of Hell.
- It used to be the 43rd section in The Tower of Hell before it was reduced from 210 sections to 17 sections.
- This section, Legos Struction Site and Points of the Compass are tied for the longest name out of any vanilla section (not including spaces).
- However, only this section and Points of the Compass are tied for the highest character count (including spaces).
- This section is featured in one of Tower of Hell's two alternate thumbnails.
- This section, Life on the Edge, Points of the Compass and The Agents Deja Vu are the only sections that have four words in their name.
- This section is the same color as Crimson Dive, Wall Hug and the modded section Ladders .
- This section's killparts are collidable, meaning that if the invincibility mutator is applied, players can stand on the killparts without falling through.