Rack is a section created by Circa1987 and was added on June 18, 2019.
This persimmon begins with a very tall ladder that the player must climb. The ladder is cutout around the text of the name of the section meaning the player must go up either side.
The player would have to jump across four platforms which leads to a drop. Then the player would have to jump down between the killparts. Be careful as there is a small border of killpart on the landing platform.
The next part has two types of platforms that alternate. One has killpart on the edges of the platform and the other has killpart in the middle of the platform (there are a total of five platforms in this part of the section).
The section ends with a ladder, and an inclined platform with a killpart strip across the middle of the platform at the top of the ladder. Jumping over this will lead to the end of the section.
- To save time, jump over the drop part (not into the gap) and you will land on the first of the platforms that have killparts on the edges of the platform or in the middle of the platform.
- You can also jump over the thin platforms two at a time to save some time.
- You can ladder flick on the ladders to save time. This tip is useful, especially in races.
- You can walk sideways on the first 4 parts after the first ladder to complete the section faster.
- When jumping over the killpart on the slope near the end, be careful, as this killpart is easy to touch and accidentally die on.
- This used to be the 201st section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section is the same color as Cylinder Chaos, Life on the Edge and the removed section Temple of Doom.
- This section shares many similarities to the old version of Drop.
- This section is symmetrical.
- This section is possible by jumping only once throughout the whole section.
- The offsale model of this section can be found on the Roblox Library.