|"Where can I find this section?"|
This section was a modded section.
The Tower of Hell: Reborn mod has now been removed, this section can no longer be seen in Tower of Hell.
Puzzled Geometry is a modded section created by Giann_o and was added on December 24th, 2018 and removed on April 30th, 2021.
This hot pink section consists of many rectangles and L-shaped platforms that the player must jump across while avoiding the square shaped killparts to reach the end of the section.
The section has two floors, shapes on the bottom floor of the section are much more aligned, whereas the shapes on the top floor are more crooked.
- Watch for the killparts on the squares.
- You can walk across the gaps between the shapes on the bottom floor.
- This section's platforms are basic shapes, hence the name "Puzzled Geometry".
- This section is tied for the longest name of any modded section along with Paradise Village and Purple Mountains.
- This section is the same color as One Side.
- The section's model, along with the models of Crosses and Spinning Around, can be found in Archimetropolis's inventory with the name "some levels by i Goofy Geo".