Push Away is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on April 23rd, 2020.
This dark green section starts with five conveyor belts pushing away from the walls and a moving platform that goes across three killparts.
After that, there are three conveyors that push the player backwards. There are then some small platforms followed by five more conveyors pushing away from the walls, leading to the end of the section.
- If two of this section spawn in a row, you can do a headhitter jump at the last conveyor on the first Push Away to the first conveyor on the next one.
- You can skip the last killpart jump by jumping straight to the platform after it.
- This used to be the 101st section in The Tower of Hell.
- The original submission of this section was different than the one in game.
- The section was originally named "Driving Crazy".
- The start and part after the moving platform had ramp conveyors.