|"Where can I find this section?"|
This section was a modded section.
The Tower of Hell: Reborn mod has now been removed, this section can no longer be seen in Tower of Hell.
Purple Mountains is a modded section created by JoshyMelons and was added on July 5th, 2019 and removed on April 30th, 2021.
This dark purple section contains five tilted platforms that go upwards and downwards like a mountain. The platforms have a checkered pattern of killparts on them and killpart walls on the side.
After that are many small platforms under the mountain, which leads to a ladder that leads to the end of the section.
- Be careful when avoiding the checkered pattern as the sides of the mountain have killpart walls. Make sure you don't hit them.
- On the third platform, the player can wrap around the killpart and jump onto the blocks. This is not recommended as you are likely to die from the killpart.
- Alternatively, you can fall through the small gap between the third and second platforms and land on the bottom platforms.
- This section is tied for the longest name of any modded section along with Paradise Village and Puzzled Geometry.
- The section's offsale model can be found in the Roblox Library.