Not to be confused with the modded section Pulse.
Pulsar is a section created by Archimetropolis and was added on November 18th, 2018.
This light purple section features a massive pulsar shaped killpart in the middle of the section, with many 2x2 platforms and large platforms with 3 killpart strips on them, rotating around the pulsar shaped killpart.
The player must climb a truss, then jump across these rotating platforms to get around the pulsar shape, before jumping across a few platforms on the wall to reach the end of the section.
- Make sure not to go too slow as you'll hit the killpart behind.
- Avoid getting too close to the killpart in the middle or you might get killed.
- This used to be the 120th section in The Tower of Hell.
- Pulsar was originally a very different looking section called "Black Hole".
- "Black Hole" was a dark gray color.
- It had many more platforms at the end instead of just one.
- The sphere killpart in the center was placed differently to block players from skipping the section.
- The original version did not have the cylinder killpart that currently keeps players from skipping the section.
- This section is featured in Tower of Hell's main thumbnail (6th section in the thumbnail tower).
- This section was changed after its release to have only one platform along the wall instead of eight.
- Sometimes, you will die without reason when traversing through this section.
- There is a sequel to this section called Quasar.