Prop Jump is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on February 24th, 2020.
This royal purple section starts with two walls of trusses on both sides of the starting platform. This leads to the main part of the section which features four thin platforms (two on each side) with two killparts on the sides and two larger platforms rotating clockwise. The player must ride these platforms while avoiding the obstacles mentioned to reach two identical sets of platforms that both lead to the end of the section.
- Go to the inside edge of the moving platform and you will not have to jump over the platforms, it is risky and may take practice but it is the easiest way to reach the other side.
- If you can't stay on the inside edge, don't try and jump onto the thin platforms, instead try just jumping over them and land back on the larger moving platform.
- This used to be the 209th section in The Tower of Hell.
- The original version of this section was much faster meaning you had to get on the platforms instead of jumping over them. It was significantly more difficult to complete.
- The offsale model of the section can be found in the Roblox Library.
- According to the creator, DerHausaufgabe, this section is based on Bowser in the Sky, the final Bowser level from Super Mario 64.