Powerline is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on April 23rd, 2020.
This orange section starts with a moving platform and two thin killparts the player must avoid, one at the top and one at the bottom, leading to another platform, a conveyor with a thin killpart jump and three more conveyors placed above each other, meaning the player must do headhitter jumps to reach another platform, a conveyor with two thin killpart jumps, yet another platform and a conveyor with a thin killpart jump that leads to finally three platforms attached to the wall ending the section.
- Move in the opposite direction of the three conveyors, this will make timing the headhitter jumps easier.
- When jumping over the moving laser at the beggining, move to the other side of the moving platform.
- If this is the first section, you can jump from the stairs to the first conveyor, saving lots of time.
- On the last three platforms you can skip the first one by jumping straight onto the second one to save time.
- The lasers of this section can go over the stairs, so if this is the first section, players can die from the lasers if they climb the stairs.
- This used to be the 88th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section, along with Close Shave, was prone to desync in The Tower of Hell.
- In the past, if Climb, Life on the Edge, Purple Trees or Somethin were below this section, they would block the moving platform meaning the section couldn't be completed.
- This has now been fixed, since the orange sliding platform has been moved up by a few studs.
- This is the only section to ever have conveyor headhitters.
- The original submission of this section was different from the one seen in-game:
- There were more conveyors, and some of them were also differently placed.
- The ending used to be in a different place.