Powerline is a section created by DerHausaufgabe and was added on April 23rd, 2020.
This orange section has a sliding platform the player has to go on and two moving lasers that the player has to avoid.
This leads to a platform and then three conveyors moving different directions. The player has to sucessfully land head hitter jumps to get pass that part.
This leads to two long conveyors with a platform on the corner. There are also more lasers that the player has to avoid. This leads to three platforms leading to the end of the section.
- Move in the opposite direction of the three conveyors so you can time your inverted jumps correctly.
- When jumping over the moving laser, move to the other side of the sliding platform.
- If this is the first section, you can jump onto the conveyor with the laser on it. This will save a lot of time because you don't have to wait for the moving platform.
- On the last three platforms, you can skip the first one by jumping straight onto to the second one to save time.
- This used to be the 88th section in The Tower of Hell.
- This section, along with Close Shave, was prone to desync in The Tower of Hell.
- In the past, if Climb, Life on the Edge, Purple Trees or Somethin were below this section, they would block the moving platform meaning the section couldn't be completed.
- This has now been fixed, since the orange sliding platform has been moved up by a few studs.
- If this is the first section and you are using the stairs, there is a chance you will die from the lasers.
- The original submission of this section was different from the one in the game:
- The ending used to be on a different place.
- There were more conveyors, some of them were also differently placed.