Points of the Compass is a section created by Flre_Ball and was added on October 21st, 2019.
This faded beige brown section includes four platforms at the start that the player has to climb up. After that, the player needs to jump on to the platform that has one killpart in between the two platforms and jump onto a platform with killpart on the both sides.
Then, the player must jump onto a spinner and avoid the killpart approaching next. After that, the player would need to jump on the platform next to the killpart and jump onto the spinner, the player must repeat two more times until the last repeat where the player climb onto a truss.
After the player got onto the truss they would need to get through 7 platforms above the killpart.
There is a wedge after the platforms which leads the player to the end of the section.
- For the first part of the section, it is advised that your camera position is facing the backward of your avatar/side and climb up to the top.
- For the second part, you are advised to move your character in '/' or '\' direction to the second platform depending on which side of the first platform you jump on.
- You should be patient and wait for the spinner to come to you, when you know the spinner is approaching you, make the effort to make a jump onto the spinner. If you only jump on it after it faces you, you might not be able to reach it or you might panic due to the sudden spinner movement and fall.
- You can go through the killparts to get to the other side of the spinning platform if the Invincibility mutator is activated. This will make getting through the section faster.
- This used to be the 161st section in The Tower of Hell.
- This replaced Springs in The Tower of Hell.
- This section was actually based on Pressure Cooker, another section made by Flre_Ball which was rejected due to the long duration needed to complete the section. Thus, Flre_Ball decided to change some parts in the section and make it as another section.
- This is also based on a part of Blockade, another rejected section created by Flre_Ball.
- This section was part of the last 6 sections added into the game before #submissions (A channel in the YXCeptional Discord to Submit Sections that only Builders+ to comment in) on October 21st, 2019.
- This section is the same color as Spiky Cylinder.
- This section, Life on the Edge, Red Cylinders of Doom and The Agents Deja Vu are the only sections that have four words in their name.
- This section, Legos Struction Site and Red Cylinders of Doom are tied for the longest name out of any vanilla section (not including spaces).
- However, only this section and Red Cylinders of Doom are tied for the highest character count (including spaces).