Pinwheel is a section created by BriefSerendipity and was added on March 1st, 2021.
This gray-green section starts with a truss at the front of the starting platform, climbing it leads to a giant pinwheel shaped set of platforms which rotate clockwise.
The player must jump onto the pinwheel shape and ride it around until they reach a killpart strip which they will have to jump over. Then the player must walk into the middle of the pinwheel shape where there is a truss they must climb without touching the killpart pole behind it.
Finally, there is a cube on top of the killpart pole followed by four square platforms that lead the player to the end of the section.
- When you jump onto the pinwheel jump to the left side of the first killpart strip, that way you don't have to jump over it.
- It is possible to complete the section backwards which will save you a lot of time, however, this is not recommended for new players as it is quite difficult and requires precise timing.
- This section is the same color as the modded section Hang.
- Originally, the pinwheel shaped set of platforms used to spin much slower. However, this was changed by BriefSerendipity before it got accepted.
- The parts after the truss in the middle of the pinwheel used to be a different shade of gray-green, this was changed in the version in-game.